PhoneCycle provides a convenient mobile phone recycling service that will protect the environment and generate revenue for your organisation or nominated charity.
How it Works
- We organise a FREE courier collection for 10 or more mobiles, or a reply paid label for under 10
- We assess the value of the mobile phones
- We organise payment to your organisation or nominated charity
• Generate Revenue
• Save valuable world resources
• Divert toxins from landfill
• Reduce your carbon footprint
• Protect your data
How we pay you
Many of the organisations we work with benefit from the revenue generated from their recycled mobile phones, others choose to donate their proceeds to charity as part of their commitment to corporate social responsibility.
What happens next?
We will contact you within 24 working hours upon receipt of your equipment with a current market valuation. On confirmation a quote and Certificate of Recycling will be issued immediately for your records and payment will be arranged to you or one of the following charities:
· Cancer Council
· Australian Conservation Foundation
· World Wide Fund for Nature Australia
· The Jane Goodall Institute
· Cystic Fibrosis Australia
· Motor Neurone Disease Association
· Doctors Without Borders
· Engineers without Borders
· Mission Australia
· The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
· Cerebral Palsy
· Lort Smith (Animal Hospital and Shelter)
· Westcare (employing people with a disability)
Please visit www.phonecycle.com.au or contact me if you have any questions.