AboutJoinMember LoginContact Us
Working collaboratively to promote sustainable practice across the legal sector
PhoneCycle provides a convenient mobile phone recycling service that will protect the environment and generate revenue for your organisation or nominated charity.
How it Works
• Generate Revenue
• Save valuable world resources
• Divert toxins from landfill
• Reduce your carbon footprint
• Protect your data
How we pay you
Many of the organisations we work with benefit from the revenue generated from their recycled mobile phones, others choose to donate their proceeds to charity as part of their commitment to corporate social responsibility.
What happens next?
We will contact you within 24 working hours upon receipt of your equipment with a current market valuation. On confirmation a quote and Certificate of Recycling will be issued immediately for your records and payment will be arranged to you or one of the following charities:
· Cancer Council
· Australian Conservation Foundation
· World Wide Fund for Nature Australia
· The Jane Goodall Institute
· Cystic Fibrosis Australia
· Motor Neurone Disease Association
· Doctors Without Borders
· Engineers without Borders
· Mission Australia
· The Children’s Hospital at Westmead
· Cerebral Palsy
· Lort Smith (Animal Hospital and Shelter)
· Westcare (employing people with a disability)
Please visit www.phonecycle.com.au or contact me if you have any questions.
$ 37,500.00 p.a. (server replacement & electricity)
149,358 KWh reduction is energy consumption
Equivalent to 107 Tonnessof CO2
Implementation and changeover has to be done out of business hours.
Download as PDF
© 2018 | Australian Legal Sector Alliance Limited | ABN 84 149 507 577 | 8 Exhibition Street Melbourne VIC 3000 | T: 0407 676 575